“Kazgeology” National Geological Exploration Company” Joint Stock Company is established in accordance with the Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan No.684 dated June 21, 2011, in order to fulfill the instruction of the Head of the state at the extended meeting of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 17, 2011.
The aim of creation is optimal development of the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, creation of favourable conditions for the population and new mineral resources base for future generations, as well as implementation of economic and geopolitical interests of Kazakhstan in the Kazakhstan sector of Caspian shelf.
The main activities of the Company are:
1. Geological exploration works, including: regional geological surveying works, prospecting works for all types of minerals, including solid minerals, uranium, raw hydrocarbons and ground waters; prospecting and evaluation works for all types of minerals; prospecting and exploration works for ground waters.
2. Scientific research, experimental and methodological and development and engineering works in geological industry.
3. Geophysical works performance.
4. Drilling of the wells for solid minerals and ground waters.
5. Drilling of parametric and key wells for raw hydrocarbons.
6. Excavation works.
7. Designing of geological exploration works complex.
8. Laboratory and analytical investigations.
9. Geological-economic appraisal of mineral fields, feasibility study development for the mineral fields operational conditions and reserves calculation.
10. Creation of geological database on the results of performed geological exploration works.
11. Other activities, not prohibited by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.